Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To Starbucks or Not to Starbucks...that isn't even a question.

Starbucks. Period, the end.

I personally don't believe there should be any doubt when a coffee craving tickles at your throat; however there is good news for you Starbucks skeptics out there. If the desire for a Starbucks kick arises, there will be a minimum of two Starbucks between your current location and final destination. Now, if you are within a block of a Sbucks, the likelihood that a second Starbucks is closer is lessened. But the Science of Seattle tells us, "have no fear, another Starbucks is near!"

Anyway, while on my way back from West Seattle, which I have decided is an entirely different city btw, I finished my pre-work cup of joe. This began my see-saw with the time clock. Is there time for a quick stop at Starbucks? How could I not have time? It's the first day of a new job, can I risk it?

Yes. Yes. Y-E-S.

Some of you might be thinking, this girl is crazy. Who risks tardiness on her first day? I do. Maybe you haven't been unemployed for a period of time long enough to allow you to forget what morning dew is. Or, possibly you are a "morning person." ::shudder:: And maybe, just maybe, you would rather show up 20-minutes early instead of ensuring your alertness for the rest of the day.

Half a grande drip and a reduced-fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich later, I was all sorts of ready for my first day.

Though, I must admit, the venti water really hit the spot. It's something about those clear cups.....hmmm Sbucks. Always a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment