Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yeah, I'm broke - but where's my bar tab?

Do you ever do that thing where you know you should check your bank balance but you don't want to because you know the result will be depressing? I certainly do. And being sans roommate now, it seems that writing a large, unavoidable rent check everything month is not only a reminder of how costly it is to be an adult, but also how annoying it is when I don't plan ahead.

The good news is we are planning a trip to Vegas in March. And I have super cute new jeans that I got on sale...oh, and my rent was due. I should probably take care of that. Eff.

;)

2 comments:

  1. starting in april i'm homeless until i leave for law school in august. lemme know if you want a roomie by then! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope don't know that feeling. I'm a saver. Writing checks for thousands of dollars has no impact on my mental stability

    ReplyDelete